Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New chapter part 1

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
So i have updated my story, but unfortunately it is part of a different chapter; just following the inspiration. Good news is that a new character is introduced, and a new twist is added to the story. Please enjoy!
--------------------

Suddenly Ryuusuke grabbed Hannah’s wrist and pulled her into a kiss.

A thousand thoughts ran through her head all at once.

[Ryuusuke just stole my first kiss! I didn’t even know he could be so bold….Mamoru is going to kill us. I know he said that since we are not a couple, he’s alright with me seeing other people, but I am sure he didn’t mean his best friend! Although Ryuusuke is the one who kissed me. But I am not pulling away. Wait! This is my first kiss! Shouldn’t I be focusing on it instead of worry about Mamoru?]

After what felt like hours but was actually only seconds, Ryuusuke pulled back. There was a flash of disappointment in his eyes, but he quickly hid it behind a smirk.

Leaning forward so his lips were near her ear, he softly whispered in English: “Forget about Mamoru. I am better for you.”

Hannah’s eyes widened and her entire body was frozen with shock. [What the hell…] she thought. [When did Ryuusuke even show any interest in me?]

Her mouth opened and closed several times but she was unable to get any words out, causing Ryuusuke’s smirk to widen. Tilting his head to the side he placed a small kiss to her cheek. “Think about it,” he yelled over his shoulder as he walked out of the restaurant.

Hannah could feel her friends’ eyes on her back. Slowly she forced herself to turn around and face them. Sam’s jaw was almost touching the table with how low it had dropped. And although she managed to keep her mouth closed, Mika wasn’t much better. She looked like she didn’t know whether to laugh or shake her head in pity. She quickly settled on ordering another round of drinks for the three of them.

Sliding into her seat, Hannah silently accepted the drink placed in front of her and just stared at it for a few minutes. Finally, she looked up at Mika and said “I didn’t know he could speak English so well.”


No comments:

Post a Comment