Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New chapter part 3

And here is the last part of the update. Hopefully I will have the next part written soon. What do you think is going to happen? You'll just have to wait to find out.

--------------------------

“So why not drop him and go after this new guy,” Sam asked. “It seems like he is interested in you. And he’s much cuter in my opinion.”

“Honestly, I am a little shocked that he even knows my name,” Hannah replied. “Like Mika said, we didn’t really talk to him that much.” She paused then started to blush. “Actually until now I could have sworn he was gay.”

“Oh god,” Sam moaned and buried her face in her hands, sending Mika into another laughing fit. “Do I even want to know why you thought he was gay?”

“Because we saw him kissing a couple of guys. We haven’t figured out if he is gay, bi, or a host that serves male clients.”

The table fell silent. Sam looked back and forth between the two women in disbelief then threw her hands up in the air. “Really?! Why can’t you find a normal guy to crush on?!”

“Wait, wait! I’m not crushing on Ryuusuke,” Hannah protested..

“Nope but it looks like he is crushing on you.” Sam closed her eyes and started rubbing her temples. “At the moment your romantic interests are a former bartender who is dumber than a box of rocks and a possibly bi male host. You’d have been better off going after a student. It’d be dangerous but less headache inducing.”

“Okay, okay,” Mika interjected. “Enough bashing to poor girl. Let’s get back to the original question: what are you going to do?”

Hannah sat there in silence for a few minutes then suddenly snapped her fingers. “Got it. Mika, you have Ryuusuke’s email right? Can I have it to send him a message?”

“That’s right I do! Damn, if I knew he could be a carn I would have mailed him more often.” She passed her phone over to the other girl. “So what are you going to say?”

After quickly typing up and sending the mail, Hannah threw a devilish grin to her friends. “I decided to test his English skills by sending him a message that said ‘What the hell was that?’”

“Again: and you wonder why you’re still single?” Sam threw out.

“Yeah yeah, I know . Turning down men who throw themselves at you is a stupid thing to do,” Hannah said as she rolled her eyes. “But I suspect he was drunk and probably won’t reply until tomorrow. And by that point he won’t remember what…..wow that was fast!”

Hannah was interrupted by her phone signaling it received a message. Slightly nervous, Hannah slipped it open, read the message, and promptly threw the phone down onto the table. “That’s it. I hate men.”

Mika and Sam shared a look and then lunged forward to pick up the discarded phone. What could he have said that would cause that kind of reaction?

[I think in English it is called a ‘kiss’. I can show it to you again if you want. ;P

Haha. Mamoru always said you were so innocent but I never believed him.

Guess he was right. It is kind of hot. Maybe I’ll be your ‘bad boy. ^_-]

“Umm Hannah,” Mika asked as she looked up from the email. “If you don’t want Ryuusuke, can I take him? Because with mails like this he can be ‘my bad boy’ any day.”

“If you don’t take him, I’ll hit you,” Sam added. “It would be so stupid, and you’d deserve the box of rocks you’d get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment